Our Privacy Statement
- 1. Acquisition of Information We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
- 2. Our Employees and Privacy A small family of US Veterans. We shred any personal information acquired during any and all sales transactions. During internet based and over the phone sales transactions, we use the highest level of security through the GoEmerchant.com servers. Rated in the Top 10 of secure merchant companies in the world.
- 3. Security Measures We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service. During the checkout section we use Verisign SSL Technology to ensure all your personal information is transmitted safely across the internet. The servers are scanned daily by Scan Alert's Hacker Safe to ensure your security during an online transaction.
- 4. Disclosure to Third Parties We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
- 5. Cookies The Bait Barn may create a file or cookie on the hard drive of your computer in order to retain information that is used by our Web site for consumer analysis (NOT Personal Information). These files are used during your online session to ensure access to our site is authorized and to control certain parameters of your communication session with our site.